Priest: Christ is the vine. We are the branches. In humble confidence we lift up our prayers….
- That we may continue to build up our faith community, especially reaching out to those who may be alone or isolated, let us pray to the Lord….
- For an abiding and growing appreciation of the power of prayer, let us pray to the Lord….
- That the innocence of our children making First Communion this weekend lead us to a deep devotion to the Blessed Sacrament and to Mary, our mother, whom we honor in a special way this month of May, let us pray to the Lord….
- For high school and college seniors preparing for graduation, and for the parents and teachers who have guided and inspired them, let us pray to the Lord….
- That we appreciate the wider dimension of the Church as we generously support the Diocesan Services Appeal, the DSA, let us pray to the Lord….
- For the legal protection of the unborn and an abiding respect for the sacred nature of all human life, let us pray to the Lord….
- For all who have gone before us and those who grieve them, in particular…
4:30 PM – Linda Britz
9:00 AM – Paul and Marge Flinn
11:00 AM – Myra Kay Noble
…for whom we offer this Mass. Let us pray to the Lord….
Priest: Heavenly Father, author of Sacred Scripture, help us receive what you have revealed in your Holy Word. Give us a greater hunger to daily seek you in the scriptures that we may better know you and your Son. May your Holy Spirit open us to be transformed by Your Holy Word throughout this year of the Bible. In Christ’s name we pray….