Priest: Christ is risen! Light conquers the darkness! In renewed faith and humble confidence, we lift up our prayers….
- For our new Catholics as well as our young parishioners making their First Communion tomorrow (today), for their teachers, parents, godparents, relatives and friends celebrating with them, let us pray to the Lord….
- That we may allow the story of the miraculous catch of fish in today’s Gospel to lead us beyond discouragement to hope and patience when things don’t go our way, let us pray to the Lord….
- For continued diligence and progress in our battle against the coronavirus and a return of those whom we greatly miss at our celebration of the Eucharist, let us pray to the Lord….
- That the people of Ukraine continue their courageous defense even as they grieve their profound losses and ache for peace, let us pray to the Lord….
- For an abiding and determined love of God even in the face of so many voices and forces seeking to draw us away, let us pray to the Lord….
- That we continue to promote reverence for all human life and seek legal protection for the unborn, let us pray to the Lord….
- For all who have gone before us and those who grieve them, in particular…
4:30 PM — Linda Britz
9:00 AM – The Famly of William Erven Dupree
11:00 AM – Michael and Adrian Marsh
5:00 PM – Bethany Burch
…for whom we offer this Mass. Let us pray to the Lord….
Priest: With an “Alleluia” in our hearts, may we stir up one another to love and good works as we humbly and confidently lift up these prayers and many others, unspoken. In Christ’s name we pray….