Priest: In the ongoing light and joy of Christmas and celebrating Mary as Mother of God, we humbly and confidently lift up our prayers….
- For an ever-growing devotion to Mary, Mother of God, and an appreciation that she is our mother too, let us pray to the Lord….
- That we may savor the gift of our families, actively encourage one another and do what we can to heal any wounds or divisions, let us pray to the Lord….
- For peace soon in Ukraine, let us pray to the Lord….
- That we serve as a community of welcome and solace where those who are lost can find their way home, let us pray to the Lord….
- For a new reverence for all human life and progress toward the legal protection of the unborn, let us pray to the Lord….
- That we follow Mary’s example and make time for prayer to simply reflect in our hearts on the love, power and goodness of God, let us pray to the Lord….
- For all who have gone before us and those who grieve them, in particular…
4:30 PM — Bob Waldbuesser
9:00 AM – Germaine Ponagai
11:00 AM – Michael and Adrian Marsh
…for whom we offer this Mass. Let us pray to the Lord….
Priest: Gathered as one family around this table of life, we lift up these prayers and many others, unspoken. In Christ’s name we pray….