Priest: Inspired and motivated by the powerful witness of John the Baptist, we humbly and confidently lift up our prayers….
1. For a deeper recognition of our call to be holy, to be a light to the nations, that the gift of salvation may reach to the ends of the earth, let us pray to the Lord….
2. That we recognize and welcome Jesus in the poor, immigrants and the disabled, let us pray to the Lord….
3. For peace soon in Ukraine, let us pray to the Lord….
4. That we overcome divisions in the Church and society and remain always united in spirit and purpose, let us pray to the Lord….
5. For the safety and integrity of all who serve in the military, in law enforcement and as first responders, let us pray to the Lord….
6. That the memory and legacy of Martin Luther King lead us to cast aside all vestiges of racism and exclusionary righteousness, let us pray to the Lord….
7. For all who have gone before us and those who grieve them, in particular…
4:30 PM — Margaret Gamble
9:00 AM – Bob Sutch
11:00 AM – Ashley Mathis
…for whom we offer this Mass. Let us pray to the Lord….
Priest: Gathered as one around this table of life, we give thanks even as we lift up our petitions. In Christ’s name we pray….