Priest: Gathered as those who have been raised with Christ by faith in the power of God, we lift up our prayers in humble confidence….
- We ask, as Jesus calls us to ask, for a growing confidence in his presence and love. Let us pray to the Lord….
- We seek, as Jesus calls us to seek, to deepen our prayer and recognize more and more God’s response to it. Let us pray to the Lord….
- We knock, as Jesus calls us to knock, to gain entrance into the gates of trust and impacting generosity, to give even more than we hope to receive. Let us pray to the Lord….
- That we be courageous in speaking out for the protection all human life, certainly the unborn, and be even more committed to assisting mothers in need, let us pray to the Lord….
- For those recovering from COVID 19 and continued diligence in our battle against it, let us pray to the Lord….
- That every nation seek peace, practice mercy and abolish the death penalty and that Ukraine be blessed with peace, let us pray to the Lord….
- For all who have gone before us and those who grieve them, in particular…
5:30 PM —Glenn and Jim Martin
9:00 AM – Ron Brelinski
11:00 AM – Adrian and Michael Marsh
…for whom we offer this Mass. Let us pray to the Lord….
Priest: We lift up these prayers and many others, unspoken, knowing that the Lord hears and answers.. In Christ’s name we pray…